Quintessentially Kai
 
My birthmark is in my Savior, where the joy and strength of my heart originate from.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Awakening on the death in insecurity
Life caught in a maze
Deception without a trace
Insecurity that hazes
Entrenched in darkness
Treading a circle of lies

Discontent and jealousy
Beauty misunderstood
Blindness overwhelmed
Entrapped in Tainted love
Living among the dead

Wavering faith secured
with no true understanding
Reasoning against truth
Denial strongly rooted
Perpetual search remained

With tears glazing my face and a bleeding heart of Yours
Who can save such a wretched person?
But You, the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth.
Lord Jesus, who rests on Heaven's mercy seat,
pour out your mercy, grace and love.
Break the chains of stronghold ingrained over many years,
Let your authority and power shine through her life.
Bring her back to you again,
I plead.

I see broken pieces of glass everywhere. Insecurity kills, choose life, choose Jesus.

Be happy, young (wo)man, while you are young,
and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.
Follow the ways of your heart
and whatever your eyes see,
but know that for all these things
God will bring you to judgment.
- Ecclesiastes 11:9

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
- Psalm 139: 13-16
posted by kai @ 11:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Name: kai
Home: Brisbane, Australia
About Me: A lady in-transition, penning down her insignificant thoughts of life and indulging excessively in a world of her own.
See my complete profile

Previous Post

Archives
Shoutbox

To weave a new life.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER