Quintessentially Kai
 
My birthmark is in my Savior, where the joy and strength of my heart originate from.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
I swear I want to be a nerd
What is the definition of a nerd?

According to Wikipedia, "nerd is a term often bearing a derogatory connotation or stereotype, that refers to a person who passionately pursues intellectual activities, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests that are age inappropriate rather than engaging in more social or popular activities."

How about staying up till 4am to work on a research assignment? Is that nerd enough?

Im going on a camping trip this Easter weekend, so I have absolutely no choice but to do some real work now. Lectures tmr at 10am. Alarm clocksss..... Do me a huge favour please!
posted by kai @ 12:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Name: kai
Home: Brisbane, Australia
About Me: A lady in-transition, penning down her insignificant thoughts of life and indulging excessively in a world of her own.
See my complete profile

Previous Post

Archives
Shoutbox

To weave a new life.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER